Thursday, January 15, 2009

Assorted Drawings and Infectious Balloons

Hello again,

I drew so so much yesterday during school (exam reviews? who needs them) that I decided "I'll just blog twice in one day!"

But then I broke the uploading limit :)
I'm such a tard.
So here they are today :D



:)
My friend asked me to draw some weird stuff. So heres two family members with hands for heads.
BLATTBLATT!









This is Sophie the cybornetic bartender, and her friend who's head is a television, Don. I love them dearly.
When she sleeps she lays ontop of her charging station, and voila :)








This is a caricature of a kid in my french class, Cole.
I prefer to caricature boys, rather than girls. Its so much easier, and you don't get people complaining about how their hair isn't shiny enough, or how their cheeks aren't that defined. Its a fucking exaggeration. So BAM.






This is an infectious balloon, which i suppose represents how everyone rushes over to what they think is happiness. and you know what happens next? You die.
Are you afraid of balloons?




Clickety-click time!
Love Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment